Saturday 16 May 2015

Using Behance

Behance is a fantastic site where you can upload and view other professional portfolios in which a lot of people have picked up work, whether working for a company or with another artist to create a project. I found so many inspiring artists from this site to do with both animation and illustration based artists, and I felt that it would be a fantastic site to upload my work to, especially to try and kick start my networking skills. However it is a case of selecting work that I think would be noticed by people as well as being confident to show my work. I think in order to get my work seen I need to show my work on other networking sites with a link to my behance in order to view more.




I finally built up my confidence and began to upload work onto the site, however I think I may re-upload some work as it isn't that organised and I would like to add some little additions to the work. I also uploaded my storyboards to the group folder that Anna made for the food module work that we had created. I felt that this was a nice touch with the group folder for the recent module as it is a nice link to the final animation, which will be posted onto Vimeo, and with this group folder they can then see the work that lead up to it as well as see individual works. 



No comments:

Post a Comment