Tuesday 19 May 2015

Final Business Cards

I felt that for the work that I wanted to promote with storyboarding and character designing, the style of the business cards worked well. They were simple, easy to read and included all the contact details that I would needed for networking. They show the work that I have produced and with the research that I undertook with the business cards that I found at Thought Bubble, it worked successfully. I liked how I had left the front of the design plain and without text as it looked aesthetically pleasing for the viewer.

I wanted the text to be legible but have a tactile and script appearance. I've always loved the type writer font as I loved the aged appeal and I felt that the font worked well with the script font that I added to it. I added all the current social sites that I had uploaded work with so far, especially my behance link as well so that people would be able to view more of my work. 








No comments:

Post a Comment