Thursday 19 May 2016

Industry - Nickelodeon internships

The Nickelodeon Fall internship allows you to have the opportunity to work with a range of departments, such as the 2D/CG Animation Production and Animation Development Departments. I am very eager to apply for this internship. I think it would be an absolutely amazing experience to be able to work in the studio and learn key skills from the animators. However even though the course starts this Fall, I couldn't find a deadline for applications anywhere. At first I thought that if you began to apply it would tell you the deadline but there was no indication at all. I think it would be wise to submit my application as soon as possible to ensure that I do not miss the deadline.

I will of course have to consider, if I am accepted, obtaining a working visa, travel expenses, accommodation and other living expenses. I will most likely have to get another job at the same time as the internship, so I would want to ideally move to america a month before the internship starts to acquire a job that I could work alongside the internship. This is all speculative.

I know that there is another internship near the beginning of the year that focuses more of the pre production side of the industry, however I unfortunately couldn't find any spaces available or any where to apply, so I will be keeping an eye on the site to ensure that I don't miss the deadline for the following year.





No comments:

Post a Comment