Friday 16 May 2014

Reflect Storyboard

For the presentation I wanted to use the layout that would show a character with a small amount of dialogue and screen shots in the background of the frame as to link to what I would be talking about as the presentation would be playing. I created a rough storyboard as to plan timing and what I want the structure of the frame. 





I was inspired by mainly nintendo ds gameplay with the dialogue speech bars/bubbles at the bottom of the screen. I also liked the idea of  having the name at the top, with different character expressions, but with the character more at the side of the frame to show screenshots of work.





With the Professor Layton layout it could be possible to add two characters in the frame with out it looking that crowded. This could work well as I could create characters for the presentation to reflect how interested I am with character design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment