Thursday 15 May 2014

Animated self - Reanimated idea

I thought about revisiting a previous animation and reanimating it by editing and recreating some of the scenes, adding inbetweens and overall making the animation smoother. I realised that I wouldn't be able to directly reanimate the original elements animation as the animation had already been submitted. However I could take the character, redraw and apply more animation disciplines to the animation.
I thought about changing the plot by adding and taking away scenes which would lead up to the character making a snowman, so the animation would take elements from the original animation. I felt that this would work well as it shows how i have reflected on what went wrong or didn't work in the original and then created something that shows how I would have changed it. 






I quickly animated only the hair of the redrawn character and moved the character across the screen as if he would be walking. I really enjoyed this as I made the hair emphasised as it moved and moved with the momentum of the action. I wanted to make a test to see if  would continue with this form of animation and with the character. 





No comments:

Post a Comment