Monday 16 November 2015

PPP3 Briefing

For this PPP3 Module I need to focus the content and research of work towards life after uni and building up my skills/portfolio. I want to begin visiting animation studios, build up my networking skills and show off my work. As well as visiting professionals I want to have a stall at Huddersfield Convention to be able to sell work and network with other people. Through this I will be selling work and getting my name out there, and hopefully build some good relationships with other professionals. From the Huddersfield Convention I want to then branch out to other places where I could have a stall. In addition to this, I want to sell work online on places such as Redbubble and Etsy, I need to research more into this to ensure that this would be a financial gain and aid me in the future. The children's media conference at Sheffield sounds like an amazing event to go to, it is held once a year in July.

I will need to submit work to competitions, I would love to do more work for Qwertee and make a Loop de Loop animation. I want to look into the New Blood competitions as well. I need to continue with at least one of these. I will also need to take into consideration the timescale and submission costs; make sure I have a statement about the piece I submit (this is mandatory).

Evidence for Submission
1. Blog Posts in PDF format labelled OUAN602
2. All development work
3. 2000 word critical report
4. Showreel/other appropriate marketing material



No comments:

Post a Comment