Thursday 24 April 2014

Reflect initial thoughts

I immediately thought of a powerpoint incorporated into a demo reel that involves all my work from the past year. I wasn't sure on how I would present the text and talk over the presentation as well as.  
I thought about having characters holding picket signs with information or questions that I would be talking about. Another idea would be a character flicking through a book, each page showing a small picture/screenshot of what I have done in previously.  

Mindmap
I started thinking about less animated movement in the presentation, and thought about illustrations that would have slight movement in them which I became inspired by Rebecca Mock. This made me think about how i could incorporate the use of comic panels, much like the animated comics that are out at the moment, but taking influence from slight movements, but more than one thing moving. In most of my work I have jut focus on the main action and nothing in the background which I think I need to work on as it the small parts of the animation help to make it feel complete and flow.
With this comic idea, I thought about having a character walk in and out of the previous work, for example, the character could climb out of one panel and walk into another which would be a later piece of work, much like a moving timeline. 

Quick notes

No comments:

Post a Comment