Tuesday 12 November 2013

Square Enix - Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

The beautiful, magical games company, Square Enix, create amazing games such as the Final Fantasy series, The World Ends With You, and my favourite Kingdom Hearts.
Over the years the graphics of the cutscenes have just continued to improve to the point of the graphics from Final Fantasy 15, where the hair and facial expressions are becoming more realistic but still hold that beautiful illustrative style, which makes me so excited for it to be released. Square Enix also showed off their graphics in the Final Fantasy Advent Children film in 2005, which inspired me so much with the beautiful quality of the animation, and made me strive to continue to get both my illustrative and animation skills to the best that I can achieve.



Final Fantasy 15

Kingdom Hearts
The Kingdom Hearts game series are one of my all time favourite games through the character design, the plot and how aesthetically pleasing the graphics are. The illustrators for Kingdom Hearts, Shino Amano (Mangaka) and Tetsuya Nomura (character designer and game director for Square Enix) both obtain a different style of compositions, through Amano's more cute structures and Nomura's more detailed work.
Square Enix is one of my dream goals as a place of work. I'm still undecided with what path to take, Animation or Game concept art, but Square Enix is definitely one of the places I would want to work for/with.

No comments:

Post a Comment